free counters

Thursday, February 17, 2011

People Judging Race Not By Aesthetics

If you have a non-European parent who looks more European and attractive than others of their race, from being thin or supple or what have you, howcome people get all queasy anyway from having a parent who is married to a European who looks more like Asian s*** or whatever? They're the ones on the real adventure. I just get judged like a Jew as far as racial blood. My mom was probably the most petite and so doesn't have all that Asian s***, but people realize I'm competition and get racist behind my back. Come to think of it, I don't know any good non-European parents as far as looking less non-European. I like my mom because she's not bats*** crazy as far as being Asian goes, like other people with regular fatter weights are.

I find this interesting, but I assume people who have more Native American than me don't. I feel the effects of being Native American, and it helped ruin my life. Can you imagine having an Asian person feeling more superior because of the one drop rule? Really, there's nothing wrong with being black or African|American. It's like the Chinese who value their history to have black skin and come more from the wild.

Well, I hope this topic was fun. Things keep popping up. I like this director who did The Nightmare Before Christmas and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but his girlfriend with his two babies is 1|8 Jewish. I know Kate Beckinsale is 1|16 Burmese. That's by China and India. It sorta looks like both. I have a feeling they found me posting about them on IMDb and are trying to send messages in their interview, and for me things keep popping up about Jewish like Chinese is not special. Try resisting Chinese food. Anyway, I am comfortable because the indians I know bred their own vegetables. I am a little uncomfortable Africans lived in huts probably whereas natives lived in tp's. See, to me that's how African discipline makes senes. They seem more well put together and more awake as far as European type ways of looking go.

I had said this before, I'm waiting for Asians to feel comfortable so I can. Everything pops up as a philosophy question for white people. They aren't very nice, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment