free counters

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Re: People Judging Race Not By Aesthetics

Re: People Judging Race Not By Aesthetics
 by you
Yes, I'm just saying that racial complications showed up when they weren't supposed to. They need something to fall back on like the word "n gg r" or "Mongoloid."

I'm trying to stay on their good side so I can still meet them. I used to wanna marry Tim, but it seems Helena was with him more. I have too many crushes right now. I have one in my neighborhood I'd be willing to marry, but I have this father figure on IM who already wants me. He says the more the better. "The more the merrier." Remember that?

I don't see why we would respect the Germans after what they did. I would not be proud to be related to things like that. I bet they just went along.

Oh dear, I said they were mean? They are actually very nice. I don't know why I got tired and posted something like that. They're not mean. They're good, smart, and funny.



I think they hacked because how else would they change how they were acting before? 

Yea, I just ignore the bad language but don't use it.

I felt encouraged to go crazy by famous people like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment