free counters

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Re: People Judging Race Not By Aesthetic

I'm not the one who judges, but I found out his girlfriend has Jew and they probably found I had Chinese and are trying to say they are comfortable and that because the other person is Jew it's what's right, even though it's just a racial label and nothing you do. They are particularly mean for a certain reason, as are others. I think they hacked in my computer and found something I posted and deleted right away. Since they were treating me like a n gg r, I just used the word in a proper context, not meaning anything that bad. I think my parents guessed it, too, because they probably knew so I asked about something about it. There is another topic on that word, and I think it should be allowed other than black people trying to look cool in front of white people. So, what do you think about using the word when someone n gg rs you supposedly? I don't anymore. I feel better I got that out. It's just a word as any wise person would say who cares. If someone used it on me, I wouldn't go insane. But, people seem to threaten me with worse things than just a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment